Job location: Miami, FL
Employment Type: Full-time
Posted data: 2017-03-28
The University of Miami (UM) is considered among the top tier institutions of higher education in the U.S. for its academic excellence, superior medical care, and cutting-edge research. At the U, we are committed to attracting a talented workforce to support our common purpose of transforming lives through teaching, research, and service. Through our values of Diversity, Integrity, Responsibility, Excellence, Compassion, Creativity and Teamwork (DIRECCT) we strive to create an environment where everyone contributes in making UM a great place to work. We are one of the largest private employers in Miami-Dade County; home to more than 13,400 faculty and staff from all over the world.Job Description
* Perform and interpret general musculoskeletal radiological examinations and procedures.
* Supervise performance of musculoskeletal radiological examinations and procedures by technical personnel.
* Exercise quality assurance as related to the practice of general radiology
* Provide musculoskeletal radiology consultation as requested
* Provide emergency musculoskeletal radiological patient care as required.
* Assume administrative responsibilities related to the practice of musculoskeletal radiology as required.
* Participate in teaching activities related to musculoskeletal radiology as required in:
- Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Medicine residency training programs
- Medical student education program
-Technological radiology educational programs
-Continuing medical education programs
* Participate in research activities
* Assume administrative responsibilities related to above research and teaching activities as required.
* Serve on Departmental, University of Miami and Jackson Memorial Medical Center committees if requested to do so.
The position requires an M.D. from an accredited Medical School (foreign equivalent), a Florida Medical License or eligibility for Florida license. Interested candidates should apply online and attach your CV, cover letter, and 3 letters of reference.
If you have questions regarding the position, you may contact
Email: [email protected]
The University of Miami is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.