Clinical Performance Analyst
8AM - 5PM
$67,300 - $99,900
UCR Health is a team of physicians, specialists and healthcare professionals dedicated to improving the health of inland southern California residents and families by bringing health home to our communities. Established alongside the School of Medicine at the University of California, Riverside, UCR Health is growing to meet the healthcare needs of the region - bringing innovative, culturally sensitive medical care to our communities. Our patient-centered primary care and specialty services deliver university-based healthcare excellence and innovation to the communities where we live, work and play. To learn more about UCR Health, please visit: www.ucrhealth.org This position will contribute to UCR Health's growth and success by serving as the technical expert for the use of Tableau's business intelligence (BI) solution using data extracts from Epic EMR and other data sources. This will include serving as the expert in using Tableau BI product set to establish high impact performance analytic reports and dashboards relating to clinical operations. Additionally, the incumbent may also participate in developing analytic work products using tools such as BI Cognos. Specifically, will work with SOM IT, other analysts, end users, data owners, and BI and data management professionals to perform work.
Thorough knowledge of business intelligence functions, analytics, industry standards and best practices.
Thorough knowledge of relevant internal databases, BI applications and tools. Ability to produce high-quality reports and documentation.
Proven ability to serve as a technical resource providing advice and counsel on business intelligence issues.
Strong interpersonal skills for effective collaboration with a broad range of professional and technical staff.
Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to convey complex information in a clear, concise manner.
Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to manage complex information, assess problems, and develop and effective solutions.
Detail oriented, with ability to manage time and organize competing priorities.
Ability to train staff at a variety of technical skill levels. Experience in developing technical staff.
Strong leadership, influencing, collaboration and negotiation skills.
In the Heart of Inland Southern California, UC Riverside is located on nearly 1,200 acres near Box Springs Mountain in Southern California; the park-like campus provides convenient access to the vibrant and growing Inland region. The campus is a living laboratory for the exploration of issues critical to growing communities'air, water, energy, transportation, politics, the arts, history and culture. UCR gives every student, faculty and staff member the resources to explore, engage, imagine and excel.
UC Riverside is recognized as one of the most ethnically diverse research universities in the country boasting several key rankings of which we are extremely proud.
- Washington Monthly (August 2016) ranked UC Riverside 12th in the nation in its annual University and College Survey. \
- Education Trust placed UC Riverside 9th in the nation for closing the graduation gap between black and white students by 1.7 percentage points.
- In QS World University Rankings 2016/2017, UC Riverside's Department of Philosophy is #1 in the world for the frequency with which published papers are cited by other philosophers.
- U.S. News and World Report Survey (September 2016) ranked UC Riverside 118th overall; earns "Great Schools, Great Prices."
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University (August 2016) Academic Ranking of World Universities ranked UC Riverside among the top 151 to 200 institutions. This survey bills itself as "the most trustworthy precursor of global rankings of the world's top 500 universities."
- U.S. News and World Report's Best Graduate Schools (2016) including:
- Graduate School of Education - 62nd among ranked schools
- Bourns College of Engineering - 71st among ranked schools
For information about our generous employee benefits package, visit: Employee Benefits Overview