Senior Coordinator for Welcome Programs
The Department of New Student Programs at Baylor University is seeking a Senior Coordinator for Welcome Programs to provide leadership for prominent transition programs, including Welcome Week (August) and Welcome Weekend (January). This position also contributes significantly to essential project management functions that support Department initiatives. To learn more about the position and to apply, please go to https://jobs.baylor.edu
The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Have a passion for and experience working directly with students entering a university
- Utilize strong organizational and project management skills
- Collaborate often and effectively with colleagues from other University departments
- Bring visionary leadership in shaping creative, outcomes-based programs and events
- Oversee Departmental social media accounts and presence
- Possess a deep commitment to and resonance with Baylor’s distinctively Christian mission
A Master’s degree, one year of relevant work experience, and a demonstrated Christian faith are required. A Master’s degree and three years of relevant work experience are preferred.
The Baylor Experience
Working at Baylor is so much more than simply having a job! As part of the Baylor family, employees not only receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical and dental insurance, generous time off, and fantastic automatic retirement contributions*, they also get to experience Baylor.
- Experience a mission driven organization based on a strong Christian commitment (www.baylor.edu/about)
- Experience Baylor academics with outstanding tuition remission for staff and qualified dependents*
- Experience Baylor athletics with reduced admission or free access to athletic events
- Experience our beautiful campus with access to libraries, museums, and recreational facilities such as our fitness center, athletic courts, an indoor swimming pool, and the Baylor marina to name a few
- Experience our great dining facilities and enjoy an employee discount
*For more details and eligibility requirements, please visit www.baylor.edu/hr
Baylor University is a private Christian university and a nationally ranked research institution, consistently listed with highest honors among The Chronicle of Higher Education’s “Great Colleges to Work For.” Chartered in 1845 by the Republic of Texas through the efforts of Baptist pioneers, Baylor is the oldest continuously operating university in Texas. The university provides a vibrant campus community for over 16,000 students from all 50 states and more than 80 countries by blending interdisciplinary research with an international reputation for educational excellence and a faculty commitment to teaching and scholarship. Baylor is actively recruiting staff who support our mission as we pursue our bold vision, Illuminate.
Baylor University is a private not-for-profit university affiliated with the Baptist General Convention of Texas. As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer, Baylor is committed to compliance with all applicable anti-discrimination laws, including those regarding age, race, color, sex, national origin, marital status, pregnancy status, military service, genetic information, and disability. As a religious educational institution, Baylor is lawfully permitted to consider an applicant’s religion among its selection criteria. Baylor encourages women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities to apply.