Pharmacy Technician (Part-Time)
Salary: Depends on Qualifications
Job_Type: Part Time
Location: Main Campus
Provide support for pharmacy by assisting with filling prescriptions and performing cashier duties. Ability to work productively with a diverse population.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Enter and maintain prescription data using our computer system
• Answer incoming phone calls and filed patient question and refer to pharmacist as required
• Disburse completed and confirmed prescriptions to patients not requiring new prescription counseling
• Answer patient questions and address customer service issues when they arise and refer detailed questions on medications to pharmacist
• Assist the pharmacist with maintaining the ongoing medication inventory
• Prepare prescriptions for review by the pharmacist
• Accept payment when necessary
• Valid state certification as a pharmacy technician
• One to two years clinical experience
Work is performed indoors and may include standing, walking, pushing and bending movements to a significant degree.
Please Note: This appointment is contingent, and will be working up to 29 hours per week.
Do you have a valid state certification as a pharmacy technician?
Do you have 1 to 2 years clinical experience?
* Required Question