Open date: April 2nd, 2018
Next review date: May 31st, 2018
Apply by this date to ensure full consideration by the committee.
Final date: June 30th, 2019
Applications will continue to be accepted until this date, but those received after the review date will only be considered if the position has not yet been filled.
The UC Irvine Paul Merage School of Business is currently accepting applications for temporary part-time Specialists (all levels) to provide research support during the 2018-2019 academic year.
Professional expertise and/or previous research experience are required. Advanced degrees preferred. Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. Positions may be available in the following disciplines:
• Economics / Public Policy / Health Care
• Information Systems
• Operations and Decision Technologies
• Organization and Management
Applications should be submitted online at https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF04532 and must include:
• Curriculum Vitae
• Cover Letter indicating your area(s) of interest
• Statement of Research (optional)
• Statement of Contributions to Diversity
More information about UCI's Paul Merage School of Business can be found at: www.merage.uci.edu
"The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy. A recipient of an NSF ADVANCE award for gender equity, UCI is responsive to the needs of dual career couples, supports work-life balance through an array of family-friendly policies, and is dedicated to broadening participation in higher education."
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
Get started: press Apply Now