Sr Manager, Physical Facilities Training
Position coordinates and administrates operational training programs for employees in the Physical Facilities Department, such as safety training, technical skill development, policies and procedures, etc. Also develops and administers on-boarding programs for PFD.
1. Researches plans and coordinates operational training programs for the Physical Facilities Department, such as safety training, technical skill development, policy and procedure training and skill/knowledge training programs, seminars and/or classes.
2. Designs and develops training programs for the Physical Facilities Department as necessary.
3. Works with Physical Facilities leadership to inventory and determine operational training needs of the Department.
4. Develop, maintain and administer on-boarding program(s) for new employees and transfers into the Physical Facilities Department.
5. Schedule, manage and coordinate all interviews for the Department.
6. Administer the application of technology to the operation and other duties as assigned.
1. Direct supervision of classified employees assigned the responsibility of training new staff.
Bachelor’s degree in a related field, plus a minimum of 3 years full-time experience.
OEEO Statement: The University is committed to equal opportunity, affirmative action, and eliminating discrimination and harassment. Miami University does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, genetic information, military status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or protected veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, facilities, programs or employment practices. Requests for reasonable accommodations/or disabilities related to employment should be directed to [email protected] or 513-529-3560. Miami University's Annual Security and Fire Safety Report with information on campus crime, fires, and safety may be found at: http://miamioh.edu/campus-safety/annual-report/. Hard copy available upon request. A criminal background check is required. All campuses are smoke and tobacco free campuses.