Administrative Coordinator, Divinity School
Winston Salem, NC
- IMPORTANT: Load a resume or C.V. first (if available) then upload supporting documents under the "My Experience" section after your work experience and education. Do NOT complete the application without the required attachments as you will be unable to edit your application.
Internal candidates must apply via the internal career portal. Do not proceed with your application from this website.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact the Recruiting team via email at [email protected] or by calling 336-758-4700.
Job Description Summary
Coordinates administrative and operational activities in order to accomplish goals. This position is 10 months out of the year, August through May.
- Performs duties related to respective department in order to facilitate operations.
- Serves as a liaison with clients, customers, vendors, and University departments in order to provide expertise in the area of employment.
- Assists in developing and implementing policies and procedures.
- Oversees operations in order to maintain quality control and meet deadlines.
- Prepares special and periodic reports and maintains records.
Required Education, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- High school diploma or G.E.D and one year of related experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and time management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, the internet, and other relevant software.
- Ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Ability to organize workflow and coordinate activities.
- Ability to maintain effective customer relations.
Preferred Education, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree.
Additional Job Description
Time Type Requirement
Full time Note to Applicant:
This position profile identifies the key responsibilities and expectations for performance. It cannot encompass all specific job tasks that an employee may be required to perform. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and perform job-related duties as may be reasonably assigned by his/her supervisor.
In order to provide a safe and productive learning and living community, Wake Forest University conducts background investigations and drug screens for all final staff candidates being considered for employment.
Wake Forest seeks to recruit and retain a diverse workforce, and encourages qualified candidates across all group demographics to apply.