UX Research & Web Specialist
UX Research & Web Specialist
Job Number: 81268
Thanks for your interest in the UX Research & Web Specialist position. Unfortunately this position has been closed but you can search our 693 open jobs by clicking here.
To be successful in this position, you will bring:
- Bachelor's degree or combination of education and relevant experience.
- Requires knowledge of computer system capabilities.
- Hands-on design skills.
- Experience in current Web technologies.
- Understanding of HTML, CSS, wire framing tools and visual design software.
- Knowledge of delivering mobile solutions, responsive design across platforms and devices.
- Knowledge of WC3 (World Wide Web consortium) and related standards, including accessibility.
- Skill in conducting user research, user testing, usability testing and analysis.
- Skill in developing specifications and mockups using UI design tools and/or programming in web application languages.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to bridge functional and technical resources by communicating effectively with individuals of varying systems expertise
- Ability to document business scenarios or requirements and create mockups.
- Proven problem solving and analytical thinking and ability to approach problems logically and systematically.
In addition, preferred requirements include:
- Experience navigating projects with multiple stakeholders
- Demonstratable experince with user research, user research and testing protocols and design
- Familiarity with data analytics tools, such as Google Analytics
- Familiarity with content management systems, such as WordPress
*Consistent with its obligations under the law, the University will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of his or her job.
Why Stanford is for You
Imagine a world without search engines or social platforms. Consider lives saved through first-ever organ transplants and research to cure illnesses. Stanford University has revolutionized the way we live and enrich the world. Supporting this mission is our diverse and dedicated 17,000 staff. We seek talent driven to impact the future of our legacy. Our culture and unique perks empower you with:
- Freedom to grow. We offer career development programs, tuition reimbursement, or audit a course. Join a TedTalk, film screening, or listen to a renowned author or global leader speak.
- A caring culture. We provide superb retirement plans, generous time-off, and family care resources.
- A healthier you. Climb our rock wall, or choose from hundreds of health or fitness classes at our world-class exercise facilities. We also provide excellent health care benefits.
- Discovery and fun. Stroll through historic sculptures, trails, and museums.
- Enviable resources. Enjoy free commuter programs, ridesharing incentives, discounts and more!
How to Apply
We invite you to apply for this position by clicking on the “Apply for Job” button. To be considered, please submit a cover letter and resume along with your online application. Your one-page cover letter should briefly describe your editorial and content development background and provide examples of your experience with attention to detail, responsiveness, and decision-making.
Location: School of Engineering, California, United States
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: stanfordcareers.stanford.edu
Stanford is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency