CDL Bus Driver Pool
Salary $15.00 Hourly
Location Champaign, IL
Job Type Part-time, 19 hours or less per week
Department Student Services
Job Number bus6.19.18
IMMEDIATE NEED FOR FALL 2018
Bus and CDL Drivers needed to drive Parkland College vehicles and transport Parkland College students, staff, faculty, athletic teams, student organizations to events.
Applicants must submit:
- An online Parkland College employment application.
- Driver's abstract: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/dsd_dc164.pdf
Essential Job Functions
- Parkland College maintains a fleet of vehicles listed below:
- 34 passenger bus - air brakes
- 22 passenger bus - mechanical brakes
- 15 passenger van
- 11 passenger van
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- CDL with passenger endorsement.
- Be subject to a criminal background check with fingerprinting and drug screen (CDL Drivers are subject to random drug tests per IDOT regulations).
- Safe driving record as verified by driver's abstract.
- Must be available for occasional overnight and weekend trips.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Air brake endorsement.
01 Please select your availability?
- Weekends (including nights)
- Weekday Nights
- Weekdays (8 AM-5 PM)
02 Please indicate your highest level of education.
- High School or GED
- College - 30-59 credit hours
- College - 60-89 credit hours
- College - 90-119 credit hours
- College - More than 120 credit hours, but no degree
- Specialized Trade School
- Associate's Degree
- Bachelor's Degree
- Post Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree
- Post Master's Degree
- Doctorate (PhD, MD, JD, DVM, VMD)
* Required Question
Parkland College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.