Undergraduate International Admissions Counselor
Position Number 013388
Functional Title Undergraduate International Admissions Counselor
Position Type Administration - Staff
Recruitment of degree seeking international undergraduate and graduate students for UNCG. The IAC will be the primary application reviewer of all international undergraduate applications and prepare applications for secondary review for certain departments. The position processes the application from point of inquiry to submittal. The IAC is responsible for conducting overseas course and credential review, and responds to inquiries and prospective students, as well as reach out to students whose applications are pending. The IAC will provide valuable recruitment support for select market territories.
- Master's Degree in a directly related field
- Prior experience in marketing undergraduate degree programs.
Recruitment Range Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience
Org #-Department Graduate School - 11401
Job Open Date 09/25/2018
Job Close Date
Open Until Filled Yes
Type of Appointment Permanent
Number of Months per Year 12
- Cover Letter
- List of References
- Reference Letter 1
- Reference Letter 2
- Reference Letter 3
- Unofficial Transcript(s)
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Please indicate how you learned of the vacant position for which you are applying:
- UNCGjobsearch Website
- Piedmont Triad Area Newspaper
- The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Inside Higher Ed
- Other professional journal / website
- UNC School System Job Board
- Personal Networking
- If you selected "Other", please provide the name of the resource here.
(Open Ended Question)
To learn more or to apply for this position please visit our UNCGjobsearch website at https://jobsearch.uncg.edu