Open July 25th, 2018 through June 30th, 2019
The Department of Neurology at the University of California, Irvine, anticipates openings for Junior, Assistant, Associate, and full Specialists in the following fields: Alzheimer's Disease and other Dementias, Epilepsy, Neuroepidemiology, Movement Disorders, Multiple Sclerosis, Cognitive Neurology, Quantitative Brain Imaging, Neuromuscular Disease, Neuro-Oncology, Neuropsychology, Pain Management, Sleep, Experimental Therapeutics, Biomarkers and Precision Medicine, and Stroke.
All applicants must have strong laboratory and research backgrounds. Appointees to the Junior rank should possess a Bachelor's degree or equivalent research experience. Appointees to the Assistant or Associate level must hold a Master's degree with publications, and specialized training.
Rank will be determined based on qualifications and experience.
Positions are dependent upon extramural funding. Initial appointments are for one year and renewal is based on availability funding. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Inquiries about the positions should be directed to:
Tahseen Mozaffar, M.D.
Professor and Interim Chair
Department of Neurology
200 South Manchester Ave, Suite 206
Orange, CA 92868-4280
TO APPLY: Please log onto UCI's RECRUIT located at https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF04853
Applicants should complete an online application profile and upload the following application materials electronically to be considered for the position:
- Cover letter-Please discuss current research and future plans.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Names and Contact Information of Three References
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter - Please discuss current research and future plans.
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching - See our guidance for writing a reflective teaching statement. (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence. (Optional)
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
- 3 references required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now