Talent Acquisition Coordinator
The talent acquisition coordinator works with the hiring managers and recruiters to move candidates through the recruiting process. Responsible for assisting with posting positions, screening candidates, coordinating search committees, arranging interviews and coordinating hiring documents.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of current technical applications including MS Office Suite. Experience using PeopleSoft Careers preferred. Ability to pick up new software programs with ease.
- Ability to act in a confidential capacity handling internal and external inquiries with the highest level of integrity, professionalism and fairness in all aspects of job performance
- Knowledge of applicable federal, state and local employment laws related to recruitment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, in particular Excel.
- Two years’ experience in human resources or similar setting is required.