Cardiology Electrophysiology Faculty Position
Open November 21st, 2018 through November 20th, 2019
The Division of Cardiology, Department of Medicine at the University of California, Irvine is seeking experienced Electrophysiologists. This position is a full-time academic appointment in the Health Sciences Clinical Assistant or Associate Professor level to practice at UC Irvine Medical Center through the School of Medicine.
Requirements: Qualifications include board certified in the Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease, and Board Certified in Cardiac Electrophysiology. Applicant must have experience in a major center of electrophysiology and demonstrate experience and expertise in all electrophysiology diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, teaching, research, and administration. Applicant must qualify for UC Irvine Medical Center medical staff privileges. Academic rank and salary commensurate with qualifications.
To apply for this position (JPF05059), please use the online UCI Recruit system at https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF05059.
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- Statement of Research
- Statement of Teaching - See our guidance for writing a reflective teaching statement.
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
- 5-7 required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now