Job Number: 81237
Thanks for your interest in the Program Manager position. Unfortunately this position has been closed but you can search our 716 open jobs by clicking here.
To be successful in this position, you will bring:
- High school diploma and six years of administrative experience, or combination of education and relevant experience.
- Good judgment and sensitivity in handling of confidential information.
- Demonstrated success in following through and completing projects.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize, take initiative and ownership of projects and routinely and independently exercise sound judgment in making decisions.
- Knowledge of general research administration policies and finance experience is preferred.
- Advance computer skills and demonstrated experience with office software and email applications.
- Knowledge of Windows, Word, Excel, Oracle, (iOU, iProcurement, iJournals, Pcards, Tcards) FFiT, and other various Stanford computer applications and the ability to adapt quickly to specialized computer applications preferred.
- Knowledge of Stanford University policies, regulations and accounts is preferred.
- High energy, enthusiasm, sense of humor is preferred.
*Consistent with its obligations under the law, the University will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of his or her job.
This position is not eligible for relocation and visa sponsorship.
Why Stanford is for You
Imagine a world without search engines or social platforms. Consider lives saved through first-ever organ transplants and research to cure illnesses. Stanford University has revolutionized the way we live and enrich the world. Supporting this mission is our diverse and dedicated 17,000 staff. We seek talent driven to impact the future of our legacy. Our culture and unique perks empower you with:
- Freedom to grow. We offer career development programs, tuition reimbursement, or audit a course. Join a TedTalk, film screening, or listen to a renowned author or global leader speak.
- A caring culture. We provide superb retirement plans, generous time-off, and family care resources.
- A healthier you. Climb our rock wall, or choose from hundreds of health or fitness classes at our world-class exercise facilities. We also provide excellent health care benefits.
- Discovery and fun. Stroll through historic sculptures, trails, and museums.
- Enviable resources. Enjoy free commuter programs, ridesharing incentives, discounts and more!
We invite you to apply for this position by clicking on the “Apply for Job” button. To be considered, please submit a cover letter and resume along with your online application. Your one-page cover letter should briefly describe your background in digital marketing and/or community development and provide examples of your experience with attention to detail, responsiveness, and decision-making.
Location: School of Engineering, California, United States
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: stanfordcareers.stanford.edu
Stanford is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency