Adjunct Faculty - Clinical Sciences
As this is a teaching facility, it is the primary focus of this institution to instruct our students/interns so that they may enter the profession with sufficient knowledge and skill to be able to perform required skills and procedures independently, proficiently and safely
Will teach class(es) in the Clinical Science curriculum. Openings in diagnosis and adjunctive care/
Rehabilitation lecture/lab classes as well as physical exam laboratory classes.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Prepare and deliver lectures, labs and class presentations.
- Provide student course materials.
- Provide student consultation time.
- Write, administer, and evaluate exams and class assignments
- Maintain weekly class records such as attendance & grades
- Attend faculty meetings as scheduled
- Participate in clinic exams
Education, Training and/or Experience
- Doctorate degree in related discipline
- Minimum 1 year teaching experience
- Knowledge of Chiropractic practice
- Kinesiology background preferred
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Personal Characteristics
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and organization skills
- Excellent people and management skills
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Must be self-motivated
Nature of work requires an ability to operate standard business office equipment.
Requires ability to communicate and exchange information, collect, compile and prepare work documents, set-up and maintain work files.
Must be able to lift 25 lbs., retrieving and placing materials on high shelves and on floor-level shelves;
- Work performed in a general office environment.
Apply for Adjunct Faculty - Clinical Sciences
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly