ADJUNCT FACULTY, INTEGRATED MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS, NYU School of Professional Studies
ADJUNCT FACULTY, INTEGRATED MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
NYU School of Professional Studies
Division of Programs in Business
Are you an experienced business professional who aspires to shape the next generation of leaders? If so, consider an adjunct faculty position within the NYU School of Professional Studies (SPS) Division of Programs in Business (DPB).
We are seeking engaging, experienced business professionals to teach courses part-time in our graduate degree and career advancement programs.
Teaching opportunities are available in the following content areas.
Marketing Strategy and Leadership
- C-Suite leadership and management
- Managing in a global economy
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Consumer Insights and Research
- Behavioral Economics
Quantitative Insights and Financial Analysis
- Business Analytics
- Statistical Analysis
- Digital Analytics
- Data Visualization
Marketing Technology and Enabling Systems
- Consumer Relationship Management
- Database Design and Management
Brand and Marketing Communications
- Marketing Campaigns
- Writing for Multi-Channel Communications
- Media Planning & Buying
- Search Marketing
- Social Media and Influencer Communications
Retail and Experiential Marketing
- Omnichannel Marketing
- Customer Journey Mapping and Engagement
- Consumer experience design and testing
New York University (NYU) is one of the most prestigious private universities in the world with its home campus located in Greenwich Village, New York City and additional degree-granting campuses in Abu Dhabi, UAE and Shanghai, China.The School of Professional Studies has shaped the very landscape of professionally oriented education with distinctive degree programs that span an array of industry-related disciplines.
Offering five Master’s degrees and hundreds of career advancement courses, the Division of Programs in Business, within NYUSPS, has cultivated a rich tradition of serving both New York City and the world. By providing distinguished educational experiences that prepare and inspire students to become proactive contributors andinnovative leaders within their specialized career paths, DPB fosters professional development and encourages our faculty members to remain active andforward-thinking members of the larger professional and academic communities.
- Master’s degree in the field of study or a related discipline is required
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience in the field
- Experience in public speaking or corporate training
- Teaching experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated continuous professional development in the field
- Experience developing and teaching online courses is a plus
To apply, go to: apply.interfolio.com/57421
NYU appreciates all applications but can only respond to qualified candidates.
EOE/AA/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity