Laboratory Technician Senior
Busy clinical research lab is looking for responsible, conscientious individual to assist in performing all aspects of research processing using good clinical practices. Duties include telephone screening, assisting with subject interviews, conducting daily research sessions per individual study protocols, recruitment of research subjects and assisting with analysis of data for scientific publication. Additional duties include assisting with various tasks for the daily research operation as needed. Must be professional with good oral and written communication skills, detail oriented, teamwork oriented and dependable.
IEBC - Internal Employee Being Considered
Laboratory Technician Senior
Type of Position
Position Time Status
Click here for more information about equivalencies:
Required Related Experience
Required License/ Registration/Certification
Requires handling of average weight objects up to 25 pounds, standing/walking for long periods of time
Familiar with MacIntosh computers, proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
Does this position have supervisory responsibilities?
BS in Psychology, Social Sciences or Biology plus more than one year related experience preferred. Experience with human research subjects desired.
Deadline to Apply
University Community of Inclusion
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * University of Kentucky HealthCare recognizes a set of values that guide us in our daily interactions. By applying for a position within UK Healthcare, you are indicating your commitment and expressing your agreement to our five values. These values are diversity, innovation, respect, compassion, and teamwork. Please choose one of the UK Healthcare values and give a specific example when you exhibited this quality in your professional experience.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Do you have human research experience in a clinical lab?
- * Where did you first see this position advertised other than on UK's online employment system?
- Diverseeducation.com (Diverse Issues in Higher Education)
- HERCjobs.org (Higher Education Recruitment Consortium)
- Institute for Diversity in Health Management
- A Colleague, Friend and/or Family Member
- None of the Above
- Cover Letter