Student Services Intern
Job location: Pasadena, CA
Employment Type: Part-time
Posted data: 2018-10-01
The Student Services department has an Intern position open for a dependable, punctual, self-motivated, detail-oriented individual. This position will provide support to the Student Support Coordinator with general office assistance, clerical duties, mail outs, and email/phone correspondence.
- Knowledge of office computer applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Excellent communication skills and detail-oriented.
- Ability to handle confidential matters and to be professional.
- Organizational/administrative abilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain organization
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Must be eligible for Financial Aid
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide general office assistance.
- Answering the phone and make phone calls on behalf of the department.
- Copying and sorting materials.
- Compiling information as requested by the Student Support Coordinator.
- Conducting research using the Internet as requested.
- Scheduling visits for the department.
- Post event materials on campus
- Other duties as assigned
Pacific Oaks offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of diversity and social justice. Some of our key benefits include: generous paid time-off, medical, vision, and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, 403b with employer contribution, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), tuition discount, and other perks.
Pacific Oaks is an affiliate of TCS Education System. To apply for this position or others, visit our Careers’ Page at: www.pacificoaks.edu
Pacific Oaks participates in E-Verify and verifies identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Pacific Oaks offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, source of income or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local EEO laws.