Adjunct Faculty - SOE Special Education
Job location: Pasadena, CA
Employment Type: Part-time
Posted data: 2017-07-26
SCHOOL OF EDUCATION
If you value People, Diversity, Social Justice, and Participatory Decision-Making, we’d like to hear from you!
Pacific Oaks College is currently seeking qualified part-time Adjunct Faculty to teach our online or on-ground classes for the School of Education.
- Master’s degree in related education field;
- Doctoral degree or National Board for Certified Teaching credential and a California credential preferred;
- A teaching or special education credential is required (unless interested in teaching the foundation course).
- A minimum 5 years’ teaching experience in an accredited college or university level required in the area of special education;
- Exemplary professional experience
Please visit the Programs section of our website for more information on program curricula or the Campuses section to learn more about the programs offered at a campus near you. For consideration, please submit the online Application for Employment and your CV/Resume.
Please contact us to learn more about:
- Our focus on building students' multicultural sophistication and ability to work with diverse and underserved populations.
- Our rewarding teaching environment and innovative faculty development model
Pacific Oaks offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of diversity and social justice. Some of our key benefits include: generous paid time-off, medical, vision, and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, 403b with employer contribution, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), tuition discount, and other perks.
Pacific Oaks is an affiliate of TCS Education System. To apply for this position or others, visit our Careers’ Page at: www.pacificoaks.edu
Pacific Oaks participates in E-Verify and verifies identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Pacific Oaks offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, source of income or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local EEO laws.