Distribution Clerk - College of Veterinary Medicine Administration (105800)
College of Veterinary Medicine - Administration
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Employees in this series perform distribution services of materials and supplies within or between campus building(s) and/or other local areas.
A Distribution Clerk typically -
1. sorts reports, packages, books, or other materials for distribution
2. picks up and delivers reports, packages, books, feed, animals, chemicals, forms, or a variety of other materials on foot, by cart, or, as necessary by vehicle
3. obtains receipts for materials and supplies delivered as required
4. assists in preparation of materials for mailing
5. unloads at receiving docks, unpacks, and shelves materials and supplies as required
6. keeps records on pickups, deliveries, supplies, and materials as required
7. assists in training student workers or other employees involved in distribution duties
8. performs other related duties as assigned
High school graduation or equivalent
For more information about this classification:
This Distribution Clerk position is a 100%-time, benefits-eligible civil service position. The work schedule is Monday - Friday, days (37.5 hours per week, 12 months per year). The minimum salary is $13.55 per hour.
To apply, submit a Civil Service application at jobs.illinois.edu and an exam request form for Distribution Clerk. Documents such as college transcripts (unofficial are accepted), resumes, driver's license, professional licenses, and certifications should be uploaded to the application by the time you submit an exam request, as these documents may be required for your exam.
Do not apply if you are a current employee working in this classification. Current employees may request to be added to the Transfer List.
Please monitor your email (including spam or junk mail) for testing and other correspondence from [email protected] and [email protected].
For further information regarding application procedures, contact Staff Human Resources at 217-333-2137 or [email protected].
The University of Illinois conducts criminal background checks on all job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent offer. Other pre-employment assessments may be required, depending on the classification of Civil Service employment.
The University of Illinois is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. For more information, visit http://go.illinois.edu/EEO. To learn more about the University's commitment to diversity, please visit http://www.inclusiveillinois.illinois.edu.
College Name or Administrative Unit: Veterinary Medicine
Category: 7-Service Operations
Title: Distribution Clerk - College of Veterinary Medicine Administration (105800)
Open Date: 11/08/2018
Close Date: 11/13/2018
Organization Name: Vet Medicine Administration