Faculty Resource Consultant
This position serves as the Director of Faculty Affairs and Facilities. The position reports directly to the Associate Dean for Faculty Affairs and Facilities and is responsible for the day-to-day affairs. Works with the Dean, Associate Dean for Research, and the Assistant Dean for Finance. Directs and manages ALL faculty affairs process, promotion and tenure, new appointment, etc… Also responsible for analysis and reporting data for the college's accreditation.
IEBC (Internal Employee Being Considered).
Faculty Resource Consultant
Director of Faculty Affairs & Facilities
8H000:College of Engineering
Type of Position
Position Time Status
Click here for more information about equivalencies:
Required Related Experience
Required License/ Registration/Certification
Sitting at computer for long periods.
8:00am - 5:00pm; and Monday - Friday.
MS Word and Excel, Faculty Database, SAP-SLCM, BW Web Reporting, data analysis, strategic planning, faculty affairs procedures and policies, excellent knowledge of the university's administrative manual and governing regulations as it relates to all faculty issues.
Does this position have supervisory responsibilities?
Deadline to Apply
University Community of Inclusion
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Please choose the answer that best describes your amount of paid employment experience working with faculty affairs, including your experience processing academic appointments, promotions, tenure, and/or faculty onboarding.
- More than 0, up through 1 year
- More than 1 year, up through 3 years
- More than 3 years, up through 5 years
- More than 5 years
- * Do you have experience with the academic accreditation process?
- * Do you have experience with the Faculty Reporting Module or the preparation of dossiers, offer letters or other types of faculty correspondence?
- * Where did you first see this position advertised other than on UK's online employment system?
- Diverseeducation.com (Diverse Issues in Higher Education)
- HERCjobs.org (Higher Education Recruitment Consortium)
- A Colleague, Friend and/or Family Member
- None of the Above
- Cover Letter