Specialists in Advanced Power and Energy Program at The Henry Samueli School of Engineering
Open November 7th, 2018 through December 31st, 2018
If you apply to this recruitment by December 31st, 2018, you will have until June 30th, 2019 to complete your application.
The Advanced Power and Energy Program anticipates openings for all levels of the Specialist series. Applications are being sought from graduates with backgrounds in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering.
Applicants must have a proven track record of research. Positions are dependent on extramural funding and research contracts of individual Principal Investigators. The positions may be full-time or part-time and may be without salary. Dependent upon extramural funding, salary is commensurate with experience.
Please apply online at: https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF05021
Application materials: Please include a cover letter, a curriculum vitae including publications list, and names of three references (please do not solicit letters).
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching - See our guidance for writing a reflective teaching statement.
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
- 3-5 required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now