PeopleSoft Functional Analyst, Title V Grant
PeopleSoft Functional Analyst, Title V Grant
Posting Number: 0000837
Position Status: Full-Time
Salary: The starting salary range is $60,000 - $70,000 based on the Lee College Administrative/Administrative Support Salary Scale, C43. Starting salary is commensurate with education and related work experience.
Department: Title V Grant
Job Summary/Basic Function:
The Functional Analyst - Financial Aid Systems manages and administers the Campus Solutions (CS) PeopleSoft system for the Student Support Services area. This position is expected to maintain expertise in PeopleSoft and other relational systems and work directly with the module leads at the College on the setup, testing, training, and management of the PeopleSoft CS module. This position leads setup, management of updates, running and coordinating processes, and conducts testing and quality assurance on systems and processes.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Advises Financial Aid and divisional leadership on policies and procedures to identify new and innovative means to improve the efficiency and productivity of the CS Financial Aid module.
- Maintains expert-level knowledge and ability in the initial setup, ongoing analysis, and overall status in the assigned area(s) of the PeopleSoft CS modules.
- Assesses, evaluates, and implements functionality of the PeopleSoft system; coordinates the automation of processes, data management, running, and building reports and queries.
- Works directly with the other functional departments, divisional leadership, and individual stakeholders in state reporting, student services, student financials, and information technology to ensure functional interactions and effective policies, processes, and practices that communicate and correlate with all affected and interested areas.
- Assists Financial Aid leadership in overseeing the integrity of all Financial Aid systems and critical interfaces in and out of the Oracle PeopleSoft database.
- Acts as a subject matter expert on the PeopleSoft CS Financial Aid solution with both internal stakeholders and interested members of the broader College community.
- Actively participates in the audit of data and files to ensure accuracy and consistency.
- Manages information and functionality within PeopleSoft CS to facilitate the management of data pertaining to Financial Aid.
- Supports new Financial Aid initiatives.
- Provides Financial Aid systems and reporting support to various managers as needed.
- Develops and delivers standard work and training documents.
- Works directly with the Financial Aid leadership and the Information Technology leadership team to plan, develop, manage, and implement new CS technical ventures and existing CS functionality.
- Coordinates daily and term-based CS processing, configuration, set up, and testing new releases/enhancements, modules, and patches.
- Troubleshoots system issues and documents; processes and reconciles information with student financials.
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state, and College policies in conjunction with Financial Aid.
- Coordinates identification of needs and development of documentation for new and existing systems and functionality in the Financial Aid area.
- Assists Financial Aid leadership in the development and implementation of business processes, process workflow, planning, updates, and system security.
- Monitors and reviews all processes and recommends enhancements and technical solutions to better the efficiency and service of the Financial Aid Department.
- Participates in strategic meetings for the Financial Aid Department; identifies and attends relevant conferences, user groups/networks and professional development opportunities for Financial Aid to develop and expand institutional knowledge base for Financial Aid functional and technical topics.
- Participate in professional development activities and training as required.
- Travel as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Lee College does not provide sponsorship. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of identity and employment eligibility.
- Bachelor’s (or higher) degree in a related field
- Two (2) years of related work experience in information technology and higher education Financial Aid processes
- Experience in the following software and tools: PeopleSoft Campus Solutions (CS) 9.0 or higher; PS query; business process review; process design and functionality; and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of state, federal and/or state local funding guidelines
- Proficiency in PeopleSoft Campus Solutions
- Must have solid analysis skills, knowledge of business process review functions
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to convey technical or complex information to others in non-technical terms
- Ability to serve as a training resource
- Ability to build and maintain relationships and partnerships
- Impeccable reputation with regard to ethics and integrity
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Positive attitude about work, ability to motivate and empower employees
- Proficiency working in Microsoft Office Suite and other applicable software, and the ability to successfully navigate the Internet
- Four (4) years of related work experience in Information Technology and Financial Aid
- Experience with CS 9.2 Financial Aid and Student Financials functional modules
Campus/Location: Main Campus - Baytown, TX
If other, provide location: Other locations within Lee College service area
Open Until Filled: Yes
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Lee College does not provide sponsorship. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of identity and employment eligibility.
This position requires applicants to attach the following documents: resume, cover letter, and copies of transcripts for any college coursework that has been completed. (Official transcripts will be required if hired.)
In addition, applicants must include a minimum of three (3) professional references on the online application.
Please do not mail, email, fax, or deliver any documents outside of the electronic application process.
To apply, visit https://jobs.lee.edu/postings/5286
Lee College is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, which encourages applications from qualified females, minority groups, veterans, and disabled individuals. It is the policy of Lee College to fully comply with the equal opportunity provisions of all applicable regulations and not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of gender, disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran status in areas such as recruitment, selections, training, promotion, demotion, layoffs, terminations, rates of pay, or any other forms of compensation or benefits.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency