Full-Time Tenure Track Nursing Instructor
POSITION: Full-Time Tenure Track Nursing Instructor (two openings)
- Master’s of Science in Nursing (MSN/MS) and at least 2 years of current clinical experience
- Must possess current and active RN Illinois license in good standing with current CPR required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Evidence of continuing nursing education required, especially in area of expertise.
- Participate in curriculum development, departmental meetings and activities as well as classroom, laboratory, and clinical supervision of students.
- Must successfully pass a criminal background check and drug screening.
- Behavioral health as a specialty with medical surgical experience or OB/Peds as a specialty with medical surgical experience preferred.
- Previous teaching experience preferred.
- Indiana RN license would be a plus.
This is a regular full-time faculty position with salary to be determined by placement on the faculty salary schedule commensurate with education and experience. Classes may be offered during daytime, evening and weekend hours.
BEGINNING DATE: January 2019
DEADLINE: Until filled
APPLICATION Please submit letter of application, resume and transcripts to:
Office of Human Resources