Postdoctoral Scholars - Organic Chemistry or Chemical Biology
Open July 1st, 2018 through June 30th, 2019
If you apply to this recruitment by June 30th, 2019, you will have until July 6th, 2019 to complete your application.
School of Physical Sciences
Department of Chemistry
Position: Postdoctoral Scholars - Organic Chemistry or Chemical Biology (JPF04675)
The Department of Chemistry anticipates openings for Postdoctoral Scholars. Applications are being sought from recent Ph.D. graduates with backgrounds in Organic Chemistry or Chemical Biology or a related field (degree date of 2015 or later). Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please apply online at https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF04675 with a cover letter that also describes your immediate and long-term research goals, a curriculum vitae including publications list, and names for three letters of reference (please do not solicit letters).
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching - See our guidance for writing a reflective teaching statement. (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
- 3 references required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now