7 Columbia Circle Albany, NY 12203
Closing Date: November 26, 2018
The Strategic Partnership & Alliances (SPA) team at Excelsior College is dedicated to cultivating purposeful collaborations through partnerships and strategic alliances with corporations, associations, government entities, other academic institutions, and like minded organizations serving those seeking to complete a college degree, with an emphasis on those underrepresented in higher education.
Working closely with a Regional Director of Strategic Partnerships and others on the SPA team, the Partnership Ambassador implements strategic engagement and communication plans that build strong relationships with existing partners with a focus on recruiting students, developing relations within partner organizations, and promoting Excelsior College products and services. Partnership Ambassadors will facilitate outreach through virtual and face-to-face student recruiting activities, webinars, development of e-mail and social media campaigns, etc.
Apply your passion for helping people with Excelsior College, a pioneer in distance education. This full time position is based in Albany, NY reporting to the Regional Director based in the Southeast. The position requires travel on a regular basis. Strong organizational skills are a must.
- Work collaboratively with multiple SPA team members as well as other internal and external stakeholders (Admissions, Advisers etc. at Excelsior and contacts at partner organizations).
- Implement Engagement Plans developed by Regional Directors (RD's) including but not limited to;
- Working with partners to organize virtual and face-to-face (f2f) outreach events such as education/benefits fairs, webinars, and Instant Admit events
- Representing Excelsior at events to generate student inquiries that are a good fit for Excelsior
- Engaging with prospective students to explain Excelsior programs and the admissions process
- Facilitating leads through the inquiry process to the Admissions department. When required, providing prospective students with initial transcript (high level) reviews of how credits may transfer
- Following up with prospects from outreach events, webinars, and call-ins as necessary
- Preparing presentations/webinars and presenting to individuals and groups
- Engaging with partners and prospective students via social media, newsletters, direct mail, email campaigns and/or other communication vehicles as per Excelsior guidelines and best practices
- Documenting all activities in Salesforce CRM
- Participate in call campaigns, reaching out to students as necessary
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Excellent organizational skills including ability to managing multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with diverse populations
- Ability to review/prepare accurate detailed documentation of student engagement and recruiting activities.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products and willingness to learn new applications. Knowledge of Salesforce a plus
- A willingness to travel is essential and a valid Driver's License is required
If you have problems with online submission, please call 518-464-8532. Thank you.
Excelsior College offers competitive compensation and a generous benefits package that includes paid time off, retirement, and excellent health insurance. Interested candidates should submit a letter of application, resume, and the names of three professional references. Please submit requested information atjobs.excelsior.edu/apply-ultipro: