Research Services Engineer
Research Services Engineer
Job Number: 81070
Would you like to help shape the future of Stanford's School of Medicine as one of the most prestigious schools in the world? Join our Research IT Team (https://researchit.stanford.edu) in the Office of Information Resources and Technology (IRT). Working with us, you will be on a team leading and changing medicine as we know it today. We are looking for energetic self-starters who want to make a contribution as a Research Services Engineer to drive and support initiatives in the Office of Information Resources & Technology (IRT). Stanford University is an employer of choice in the Silicon Valley, sitting next to, and interacting with the world's preeminent high-tech companies. We offer a variety of benefits beyond traditional medical, dental retirement and savings options. This is a culture where you can make a difference working alongside some of the brightest and advanced thinkers in the world. This is a full-time, benefits eligible, one-year fixed term position.
* - Other duties may also be assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (REQUIRED):
Bachelor's degree or combination of education and relevant experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (REQUIRED):
* - Consistent with its obligations under the law, the University will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of his or her job.
May occasionally work weekends, evenings, holidays as needed to support applications should problems arise outside of normal business hours.
This position currently works in our Porter Drive location. We anticipate that this position will move to the new Stanford Redwood City campus in late May to late June 2019.
- Interpersonal Skills: Demonstrates the ability to work well with Stanford colleagues and clients and with external organizations.
- Promote Culture of Safety: Demonstrates commitment to personal responsibility and value for safety; communicates safety concerns; uses and promotes safe behaviors based on training and lessons learned.
- Subject to and expected to comply with all applicable University policies and procedures, including but not limited to the personnel policies and other policies found in the University's Administrative Guide, http://adminguide.stanford.edu.
Location: School of Medicine, California, United States
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: stanfordcareers.stanford.edu
Stanford is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency