Job Number: 80935
The Office of the Vice Provost and Dean of Research (DoR) oversees five shared research facilities and Stanford's 18 independent labs, institutes, and centers, which span the life sciences, physical sciences, social sciences, humanities, engineering, and medicine. DoR also oversees offices that support the research enterprise, including the offices of Environmental Health and Safety, Science Outreach, Research Compliance, International Affairs, Science Outreach, and Technology Licensing.
These institutes are in line with Stanford's longstanding tradition of crossing boundaries to tackle large problems, engaging faculty and their students in collaborations that range from international and economic studies to challenges facing the environment, energy and health.
The DoR seeks a dynamic, detail-oriented Human Resources Associate to provide exceptional HR client support to the associate directors, faculty, students and staff within the DoR units. As the HR Associate, you will be the first point of contact for all inquiries related to HR systems, processes, and policies. You will bring an organized, proactive approach to the daily operations of our dynamic HR team while managing HR administrative processes, people data, employment activity, documentation, and special projects. Reporting to the DoR HR Director, your responsibilities will include:
Education & Experience:
Associate degree and two years of relevant experience, or a combination of education and relevant experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Certifications and Licenses:
- HR Certification (PHR, SPHR or related) desired.
* - Consistent with its obligations under the law, the University will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of his or her job.
Human Resources Administrator 1
Job Code: 4701
Perks of Working at Stanford:
Stanford University has revolutionized the way we live and enrich the world. Supporting this mission is our diverse and dedicated 17,000 staff. We seek talent driven to impact the future of our legacy. Our culture and unique perks empower you with:
- Freedom to grow. We offer career development programs, tuition reimbursement, or audit a course. Join a TedTalk, film screening, or listen to a renowned author or global leader speak.
- A caring culture. We provide superb retirement plans, generous time-off, and family care resources.
- A healthier you. Climb our rock wall, or choose from hundreds of health or fitness classes at our world-class exercise facilities. We also provide excellent health care benefits.
- Discovery and fun. Stroll through historic sculptures, trails, and museums.
- Enviable resources. Enjoy free commuter programs, ridesharing incentives, discounts and more!
We invite you to apply by clicking on the “Apply for Job” button. To be considered, please submit your resume and a one-page cover letter along with your online application.
Location: Dean of Research, California, United States
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: stanfordcareers.stanford.edu
Stanford is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency