Director, Admissions Operations (1126028)
The Director of Admissions Operations leads admissions business operations, systems, and technology and other associated admissions and financial aid operations activities according to Tuck's mission, strategy, and institutional priorities.
- Experience and skill successfully setting the direction for and managing admissions and financial aid operations, systems, processes, and technology at a selective higher education institution, preferably a graduate school of business.
- Knowledge of admissions and financial aid operations, technology, and software programming languages gained through a bachelor's degree in information systems, computer science or data analytics, or a related field of study, or a combination of relevant education, certifications, and/or work experience.
- Able to support, contribute to, and strengthen a vibrant, culturally diverse, and inclusive learning community of students, alumni, faculty, and fellow professionals.
- Able to anticipate, deliver on, and exceed the expectations of senior leaders, prospective students, students, faculty, colleagues, and supervisees.
- Able to introduce and drive innovation in ways small and large.
- Able to collaborate with others, consider perspectives, and anticipate multiple stakeholders' needs as primary means to achieve results.
- Able to seek out and create learning opportunities, including through those revealed by setbacks and failures as well as successes.