Vice Provost - 300500
The Vice Provost Department at the University of North Texas Health Science Center is seeking to hire a Director, QEP to join our team. The Quality Enhancement Plan (QEP) Director works with faculty and staff to implement the QEP and to evaluate the effectiveness of these initiatives in promoting student learning across campus.
Responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
* Work closely with the Office of the Director of the Center for Innovative Learning (CIL) to analyze the effectiveness of the QEP
* Compile a five year evaluation and report of the activities and success of the QEP for SACS
* Make regular reports to the QEP Advisory Board
* Stay current on best practices related to the QEP
* Facilitate workshops, training, and other opportunities to disseminate knowledge to campus stake-holders
* Implement and assess the cross-curricular and co-curricular activities related to the QEP
* Manage the grant/stipend/incentive activities related to the QEP
* Coordinate faculty in QEP-related activities (including collection of assessment data)
The University of North Texas System and its component institutions are committed to equal opportunity and comply with all applicable federal and state laws regarding nondiscrimination and affirmative action. The University of North Texas System and its component institutions do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, and employment practices.
The successful candidate will possess a Master's degree and four (4) years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The preferred candidate will possess the following additional qualifications:
* Doctoral degree
* Five years of experience in programs designed to enhance health and wellness
* Demonstrated abilities in project management, to include organizing,
prioritizing, and implementing activities, and managing a budget
* Demonstrated ability to provide a team leadership to ensure completion of project goals in a timely manner
* Demonstrated ability to work with faculty, staff, and administrators
* Demonstrated computer skills sufficient for reporting, communicating, hiring, and managing budgets
Special Instructions to Applicants
Applicants must submit a resume and a cover letter with their online application.
Salary commensurate with experience
Monday - Friday
Application Types Accepted
Occupational Exposure to HIV/HBV?
Occupational Exposure to Hazardous Chemicals?
Occupational Exposure to Tuberculosis?
Require a valid Texas Driver's License?
Require a certification?
Official Job Title
Job Open Date
Job Close Date
Open Until Filled