Technical Project Specialist II
UKIPOP is a multidisciplinary research center located in the College of Pharmacy. The purpose of UKIPOP is to develop research focused on pharmaceutical health policy, pharmaceutical health outcomes, economic evaluation, and decision analysis. UKIPOP research is driven by policy changes regulating the delivery of health care, changes in the role of pharmacy, and changes in the demographics of the US population.
This position works on multiple projects relevant to the unit to ensure contract requirements are met and ensures the coordination and management of technical activities to implement or enhance business information systems for customers. Works with customers to define the creation of a project scope of work, then works with other staff to define project requirements and create project goals and timeline.
Technical Project Specialist II
Project Manager II
7K725:INSTITUTE FOR PHARMACEUTICAL OUTCOMES AND POLICY
Type of Position
Position Time Status
Click here for more information about equivalencies:
Required Related Experience
Required License/ Registration/Certification
Sitting for long periods of time
Monday - Friday, 40 hours a week
Microsoft Project, Clarity Project Management Software or other PM tool experience
Does this position have supervisory responsibilities?
At least 4 years of project management experience is preferred
Driver's license preferred.
Deadline to Apply
University Community of Inclusion
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Please select the answer that best describes your employment experience in project management.
- More than 0, up through 1 year
- More than 1 year, up through 3 years
- More than 3 years, up through 5 years
- More than 5 years
- * Do you have paid employment experience working with other staff members to define project requirements and create project goals and timeline?
- * Describe a time when you worked on multiple projects to ensure contract requirements were met.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Where did you first see this position advertised other than on UK's online employment system?
- Diverseeducation.com (Diverse Issues in Higher Education)
- HERCjobs.org (Higher Education Recruitment Consortium)
- A Colleague, Friend and/or Family Member
- None of the Above
- Cover Letter