Spectrum Executive Director
Spectrum Executive Director
Job Number: 80841
Thanks for your interest in the Spectrum Executive Director position. Unfortunately this position has been closed but you can search our 686 open jobs by clicking here.
10+ years of progressively responsible experience in a project management, administrative or operational role in an academic health center or clinical/translational research setting.
Minimum eight years of senior leadership for complex work teams.
Extensive expertise developing large grant proposals and managing contracts including the development of evaluation programs with impact metrics.
Proven ability to work collaboratively across a decentralized organization, including working with academics and researchers.
Demonstrated experience cultivating new partnerships and developing collaborations with internal and external stakeholders.
Advanced degree in a relevant field.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (REQUIRED):
Bachelor's degree and seven years of relevant experience in administrative and financial management, or combination of education and relevant experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (REQUIRED):
- Demonstrated leadership, supervisory, planning and change management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Able to influence people, solve problems, trouble shoot, think creatively and resolve conflicts.
- Advanced financial expertise in budget planning, and financial forecasting.
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills Strong knowledge of industry standards and/or regulatory requirements.
- Subject matter expertise for area(s) of responsibility.
- Constantly perform desk-based computer tasks.
- Frequently sitting.
- Occasionally stand/walk, reach/work above shoulders, use a telephone, writing by hand, lift/carry/push/pull objects that weigh up to 10 pounds;
- Rarely twist/bend/stoop/squat, sort/file paperwork or parts, lift/carry/push/pull objects that weigh 11-20 pounds.
- Add or subtract physical requirements based on the requirements of your specific job. (remove this statement for posting)
*- Consistent with its obligations under the law, the University will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of his or her job.
Occasionally work evenings and weekends.
- Interpersonal Skills: Demonstrates the ability to work well with Stanford colleagues and clients and with external organizations.
- Promote Culture of Safety: Demonstrates commitment to personal responsibility and value for safety; communicates safety concerns; uses and promotes safe behaviors bases on training and lessons learned.
- Subject to and expected to comply with all applicable University policies and procedures, including but not limited to the personnel policies and other policies found in the University's Administrative Guide, http://adminguide.stanford.edu.
Location: School of Medicine, California, United States
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: stanfordcareers.stanford.edu
Stanford is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency