Technical Resource Analyst
Technical Resource Analyst
Job Number: 80821
Job Code: 4722 Level: I
Stanford Graduate School of Business
Residing in Silicon Valley, the heart of innovation, Stanford GSB has built a global reputation based on its immersive and innovative management programs. We provide students a transformative leadership experience, push the boundaries of knowledge with faculty research, and offer a portfolio of entrepreneurial and non-degree programs that deliver global impact like no other. We strive to change lives, change organizations, and change the world.
The Faculty Support department is looking for a Technical Resource Analyst. The job purpose is to facilitate the integration of technology into teaching, learning, and/or research activities.
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Bachelor's degree plus four years of relevant experience, or combination of education and relevant experience.
- Expertise in utilizing technology to enhance teaching and research.
- Ability to define and solve logical problems for technical applications.
- Demonstrated ability to express course material and pedagogic goals through the imaginative application of technology to existing materials and structures.
- Ability to plan, design, develop and evaluate engaging multimedia learning/training objects.
- Experience with delivering applications in a networked environment.
- Excellent teaching, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact effectively and tactfully with members of the academic community; demonstrated experience working in an environment with colleagues of diverse backgrounds and customs.
- Demonstrated expertise with instructional design methodologies, pedagogical issues and best practices for classroom, online and hybrid learning.
- Excellent time management and project management skills. Demonstrated ability to manage a complex workload, prioritize tasks and use good judgment in providing services based on goal.
- Expert knowledge of Macintosh and Windows environments, and facility with Unix.
- Demonstrated experience developing and delivering technical training to a non-technical audience.
- Expert knowledge of learning management systems and various classroom and online learning technologies.
- Excellent customer service skills, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong working relationships with a diverse audience of faculty, staff and students.
*Consistent with its obligations under the law, the University will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of his or her job.
Why Stanford is for You
Stanford's dedicated 16,000 staff come from diverse educational and career backgrounds. We are a collaborative environment that thrives on innovation and continuous improvement. At Stanford, we seek talent committed to excellence, driven to impact the future of our legacy, and improve lives on a global sphere. We provide competitive salaries, excellent health care and retirement plans, and a generous vacation policy, including additional time off during our winter closure. Our generous perks align with what matters to you:
- Freedom to grow. Take advantage of career development programs, tuition reimbursement, or audit a course. Join a Ted Talk, film screening, or listen to a renowned author or leader discuss global issues.
- A caring culture. We understand the importance of your personal and family time and provide you access to wellness programs, child-care resources, parent education and consultation, elder care and caregiving support.
- A healthier you. We make wellness a priority by providing access to world-class exercise facilities. Climb our rock wall, or participate in one of hundreds of health or fitness classes.
- Discovery and fun. Visit campus gardens, trails, and museums.
- Enviable resources. We offer free commuter programs and ridesharing incentives. Enjoy discounts for computers, cell phones, recreation, travel, entertainment, and more!
We pride ourselves in being a culture that encourages and empowers you.
How to Apply
We invite you to apply for this position by clicking on the “Apply for Job” button. To be considered, please submit a cover letter and resume along with your online application.
Location: Graduate School of Business, California, United States
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: stanfordcareers.stanford.edu
Stanford is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency