North Central Texas College is accepting applications for an Enrollment Guide; Full-Time; Flower Mound
The Student Affairs Enrollment Guide will assist current and prospective students, parents, faculty, and staff in regards to all areas of enrollment affairs. The Student Affairs Enrollment Guide will answer questions in the areas of Admissions, Financial Aid, Registration, and Student Affairs questions from all levels of media, not limited to email, text, chat, phone, and in person. The Student Affairs Enrollment Guide will be expected to quickly and efficiently determine the needs and give holistic responses in regards to the enrollment process. Salary begins at $30,739; commensurate with experience. Resume required in addition to application.
- Associate Degree required.
- One year minimum experience in any of the areas of Admissions, Financial Aid, Registrar, Recruitment, and/or Advising.
Skills & Abilities:
•Knowledge of Microsoft Suite applications
•Ability to multitask and manage assignments with deadlines
•Ability to act in a professional manner
•Ability to maintain a neat/clean professional appearance
•Ability to work independently and in a team atmosphere
•Ability to work under pressure during times of heavy workloads and short time lines
•Knowledge of College and departmental policies, procedures, safety, and regulations
•Knowledge of Jenzabar EX student information system
•Knowledge of Canvas system
• Provide the highest quality customer service to all who visit the Mane Stop.
• Accept and process all documents required for enrollment.
• Accept and process payments.
• Accept and process all documents required for Financial Aid.
• Communicate effectively in an oral and written fashion.
• Responsible for responding to student inquiries through email, text, chat, and in person.
• Process schedule additions and changes.
• Admit and assist in registration processes.
Regular office hours are Monday through Thursday 8am-5pm and Friday 8am-noon. Subject to criminal background check. Resume, cover letter, & unofficial transcript required in addition to application.
APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE THROUGH NCTC’s WEBSITE
North Central Texas College (“NCTC”) is an equal opportunity employer. NCTC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, equal pay, or any other legally protected characteristic. NCTC prohibits harassment on the basis of a legally protected characteristic and/or retaliation for reporting a complaint.