Hospitality Professional - Chick-fil-A, Kennesaw (10mo)
Chick-Fil-A, located on the campus of Kennesaw State University, is currently recruiting for the position of Hospitality Professional to join the University Dining team. This position will be located on the Kennesaw Campus. Multiple positions available!
This is a 10-month position, with a mix of part-time and full-time opportunities available. Hours per week range from 19 hours or less, 20-29 hours per week, or 30+ per week. Employees working 30+ hours per week are considered full-time and therfore are fully benefit eligible.
*This requisition is a pool posting for purposes of collecting a wide variety of applicants. During the interview process, applicants will be matched to specific openings based on interest, skills, experience, and availability to work. Positions start Fall semester, Aug 1, 2018.*
The Hospitality Professional performs a variety of tasks such as preparation and replenishment of food and serving of food, and ensures cleanliness of dining and kitchen areas. Responsible for customer satisfaction, and operating in accordance with the health department sanitation and food-safety procedures. Maintaining a clean, well-organized and sanitary work environment at all times is critical. Required to ensure food quality, including tasting food for QC. Other duties as assigned.
Funding for this position is based on revenue generated funds and therefore continued employment is based on availability of these funds.
- One or more years' related work experience.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, evenings, and weekends.
- Courteous, dependable, able to follow both oral and written instructions, ability to work well with diverse population.
- Must maintain a high degree of personal hygiene, appearance and cleanliness.
- Chick-fil-A brand experience a plus.
- Suitable experience for the job and willingness to learn procedures.