Dishwasher - Dining Commons, Kennesaw (10mo & 12mo)
The Dining Commons located on the Kennesaw campus recruiting for Dishwashers I and II to join the Dining Services division. We have 10-month and 12-month positions available, with a mix of part-time and full-time positions available. Multiple positions available!
*This requisition is a pool posting for purposes of collecting a wide variety of applicants. During the interview process, applicants will be matched to specific openings based on interest, skills, experience, and availability to work. Positions start Fall semester, Aug 1, 2018.*
- Responsible for washing dishes in the dish room, sanitation and breakdown of the dish machine and dish room.
- Under supervision, perform assigned tasks associated with cleaning, handling, and transporting of dishes, glassware, silver, utensils, pots and pans.
- Other duties involve sweeping and mopping of floors, cleaning of equipment in kitchen and dining rooms.
- Daily routine involves the use and handling of detergents and cleaning solvents.
- Required to ensure food quality, including tasting food for QC.
- Other duties as assigned.
Funding for this position is based on revenue generated funds and therefore continued employment is based on availability of these funds.
- Basic sanitation knowledge.
- Previous experience is preferred.