Open date: July 2nd, 2018
Next review date: August 1st, 2018
Apply by this date to ensure full consideration by the committee.
Final date: June 30th, 2019
Applications will continue to be accepted until this date, but those received after the review date will only be considered if the position has not yet been filled.
The Department of Mathematics anticipates possible temporary positions for Lecturers for the 2018-2019 academic year. These positions usually become available as unexpected needs arise shortly before the start of a quarter. Positions are generally for one quarter at a time and are at varying percentages, depending on the number and nature of courses assigned.
A PhD degree and good teaching record is preferred, but applicants with equivalent education or work experience will be considered. Appointments will be effective October 1, 2018, or later.
Completed applications must be submitted electronically through www.recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF04673 and must contain:
(1) Cover Letter
(3) Scanned copies of teaching evaluations
(4) Teaching Statement
(5) Three reference letters submitted through https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/ or emailed to [email protected] by the referee.
Please reference job #04673 in the subject line of all correspondence.
Applications are welcome at any time. The review process is ongoing, and will continue until positions are filled. Applications received by October 1st will be given priority, but the position will remain open until filled.
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Scanned copies of teaching evaluations
- Statement of Teaching - See our guidance for writing a reflective teaching statement.
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
- 3-5 letters of reference required
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now