Professor of Clinical X Series
Open date: July 1st, 2018
Next review date: August 1st, 2018
Apply by this date to ensure full consideration by the committee.
Final date: June 30th, 2019
Applications will continue to be accepted until this date, but those received after the review date will only be considered if the position has not yet been filled.
The Department of Neurological Surgery in the School of Medicine, University of California, Irvine, is seeking candidates for a faculty position in the Clinical X Series. This is an open rank recruitment with candidates eligible for the Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor rank.
Requirements: MD or MD/PhD, California medical license is required prior to appointment. Candidates must be board-certified or eligible for board certification in Neurological Surgery. The successful candidates must possess exceptional neurological surgery skills, with demonstrated expertise in clinical practice, teaching and research. Strong interest and demonstrated abilities in delivering patient care in an academic clinical setting, teaching residents and medical students, and providing service to the University are required.
UC Irvine offers an excellent salary, incentive and benefits program. Faculty rank and compensation commensurate with experience and qualifications.
To apply, please log onto UC Irvine's recruitment site located at https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF04727
Applicants should complete an online application profile and upload the following application materials electronically to be considered for this position:
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Teaching Statement
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity: a separate statement that addresses past and/or potential contributions to diversity, equity and inclusion must also be included in the application materials
Department of Neurological Surgery
University of California, Irvine
101 The City Drive
200 Manchester, Suite 210
Orange, CA 92868
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Orange, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching - See our guidance for writing a reflective teaching statement.
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
- 5-8 references required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now