Assistant Director of Analysis
Provides direct support to the Director of Analysis on budgeting, cash flow & management reporting. Responsible for all aspect of bond compliance under the oversight of the Director. Regularly assist the Director and CFO with routine and non-routine requests for financial information including KPIs, scorecards, projects and forecasts.
Funding for this position is based on revenue generated funds; therefore, continued employment is based on availability of these funds.
- Performs processes that ensure the Foundation complies with its outside bond regulatory requirements (including continuing disclosures, Schedule K, bond trustee, bond insurer, rating agencies, etc.)
- Evaluates cash flow to ensure adequate cash levels are maintained, responsible for balancing liquidity needs, and makes recommendations for investing idle cash.
- Serves as the primary point-of-contact for our management companies.
- Oversee the development of capital budgets for all Foundation real estate projects including PPV and Housing. Provides direction and oversight for the requisition of funds from bond trustee including R&R funds, projects funds and COI funds from capital repairs/improvements. Partners with university staff to invest reserves for future periods.
- Maintains budgets in the accounting system. Includes uploading original and amendments to budgets and reforecasts for all Foundation projects.
- Prepares monthly analysis reports on investments, budgets and cash flow/working capital for all Foundation projects including PPV, housing and Foundation Operations.
- Serves as primary support to the Director of Analysis assists with preparing various requests for ad hoc information.
- Assist in year-end audit. Including preparing footnote schedules.
- Knowledge in querying data from financial software.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Excellent time management and organizational ability
- Able to manage multiple tasks or projects at one time
- Excellent interpersonal, initiative, teamwork, problem solving, independent judgment, technology, organization, communication (verbal and written), time management, project management and presentation skills
- Proficient with computer applications and programs associated with the position (i.e. Microsoft Office suite)
- Strong Attention to detail and strong organizational and follow up skills
- Strong customer service skills and phone etiquette