Lecturer (Bio Sci 93, Bio Sci 9B)
Open date: July 2nd, 2018
Next review date: August 6th, 2018
Apply by this date to ensure full consideration by the committee.
Final date: January 15th, 2019
Applications will continue to be accepted until this date, but those received after the review date will only be considered if the position has not yet been filled.
The Department of Developmental & Cell Biology is seeking to fill Lecturer positions for Fall and Winter.
-Fall Courses = Bio Sci 93 DNA to Organisms two (2) sections, 100% appointment (1.5 IWC each section)
-Winter Courses = Bio Sci 9B, Bio & Chem of Cooking, one (1) section, 50% appointment (1.5 IWC)
The successful candidate will have an extensive academic background, previous teaching experience and/or an advanced degree contributing to the areas of need. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Qualified candidates should apply online via the URL.
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching - See our guidance for writing a reflective teaching statement.
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence. (Optional)
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
- 3-5 references required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now