Moss Street Partnership School Teacher, Grades K - 5
Position Number TBD
Functional Title Moss Street Partnership School Teacher, Grades K - 5
Position Type Administration - Staff
The University of North Carolina at Greensboro seeks enthusiastic, committed, and innovative K-5 teachers for the Moss Street Partnership School. The position is an eleven-month, full-time, EHRA non-faculty position in the School of Education. Moss Street Partnership Teachers will be housed at Moss Street Partnership School, 419 Moss Street, Reidsville, NC. Moss Street Partnership School teachers report to the Principal of Moss Street Partnership School.
UNCG Human Resources Info Sessions for MSPS , please visit this link for the schedule on the information sessions UNCG Human Resources will be having, on becoming an employee of the Moss Street Partnership School.
Bachelor's degree in Elementary Education or a related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience; excellent oral and written communication skills; and evidence of skill in working with high needs student populations. Qualifying degrees must be conferred and received from appropriately accredited institutions. A current teaching license for grades K-6 or eligibility for teacher licensure in grades K-6 in North Carolina is required.
- Qualifications as a clinical educator—licensure, three years of experience, proficient on most recent evaluation
- Teaching experience in diverse schools;
- Commitment to creating caring classrooms and school relationships and culture;
- Evidence of improving student performance in all subgroups;
- Technologically proficient;
- Innovation and outcomes orientation;
- Commitment to working collaboratively;
- Experience supporting pre-service teachers.
The individual should be self-directed; organized with attention to detail; possess strong interpersonal relationship skills, including collaboration with community members, school personnel and university personnel; highly motivated and willing to be receptive to innovative practices/procedures; and willing to take the initiative to learn the duties/responsibilities/expectations of the work and operations of the Partnership School.
Recruitment Range Compensation based on education and experience.
Org #-Department Moss Street Partnership School - 12022
Job Open Date 11/02/2018
Job Close Date
Open Until Filled No
Type of Appointment Permanent
Number of Months per Year 11
- Cover Letter
- List of References
- Reference Letter 1
- Reference Letter 2
- Unofficial Transcript(s)
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Please indicate how you learned of the vacant position for which you are applying:
- UNCGjobsearch Website
- Piedmont Triad Area Newspaper
- The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Inside Higher Ed
- Other professional journal / website
- UNC School System Job Board
- Personal Networking
- If you selected "Other", please provide the name of the resource here.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Are you eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship?
To learn more or to apply for this position please visit our UNCGjobsearch website at https://jobsearch.uncg.edu