Adjunct - Interpreter Training
Job Summary: Teaches up to 9 credit hours during the Fall Semester. Presents in a clear and concise format, using a variety of instructional methods. Assesses student learning in regard to specific domains of learning. Works cooperatively with peers, students, staff and faculty as well as business and industry clients. Maintains student records.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Teach up to 9 credit hours per semester. This may include evening instruction.
2. Maintain student and course records
3. Maintain and file current course outlines, objectives, grading criteria and syllabi for all courses taught
4. Assist in the design and revision of courses and curricula
5. Participate in staff development, seminars, workshops, professional organizations, or professional literary material
6. Exhibit innovative and adaptive instructional methods
Hiring Range:(Contingent upon available funding): 600.00 - 600.00, Salary