IT/AV SUPPORT SPECIALIST B/SR
Duties: Join a growing, collegial, department of motivated IT professionals; great facilities, team environment, exceptional resources. Serve as IT/AV Support Manager. Report to IT Director for Instructional Technology and Media Services. Work as a member of a team; participate in all aspects of Instructional, Classroom, Event, Video, and Room/Infrastructure Services and Support. This position requires strong oral and written communication skills. When necessary, work extended hours and occasional weekends; vacation may not be taken in August/September.
* Serve as media help desk and provide instructional and event technology planning and support.
* Provide daily room health-checks, troubleshooting and maintenance.
* Support faculty, staff and students in use of instructional solutions including Panopto, Canvas, MacOS/iOS; Windows10/M365/One Drive/SharePoint; DropBox, Penn+Box, Zoom, Skype.
* Design and implement classroom technology training programs for faculty, staff and students.
* Setup/support video and audio conferencing, webcasting, video/audio capture for classes, meetings and events.
* Provide videography and video production services.
* Install and support various media technologies including Mersive Solstice wireless presentation, Kitcast/Apple TV digital signage.
* Work with AV integrators to order and repair equipment and make service calls.
* Make recommendations for new equipment purchases and AV design.
* Participate in designing signal flow charts using Microsoft Visio.
* Provide touch panel programming using Extron global configurator and AMX programming.
Qualifications: B level: A Bachelor's Degree and 1 year to 2 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Clear written and oral communications skills are required. Experience working in Law or Academic support position preferred. Must have advanced skills in MacOS, Windows 10, M365, Visio, Final Cut Pro and Premier. Must have experience supporting Canvas, Panopto, Zoom, Mersive, Extron.
Sr. level: Same as above; Bachelor's degree and 2 - 3 years experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Reference Number: 56-30301
Salary Grade: B/C
Employment Type: Exempt
Org: Information Technology Services
Special Requirements: Background check required after a conditional job offer is made. Consideration of the background check will be tailored to the requirements of the job.
Job Family: E-Information Systems/Technology