Job Number: 80734
Development Coordinator Job Code: 4289 Grade: F FTE: 100%, Non-Exempt School of Engineering, External Relations - Corporate Relations
Stanford Engineering has been at the forefront of innovation for nearly a century, creating pivotal technologies that have transformed the worlds of information technology, communications, health care, energy, business and beyond. Our faculty and students are creative risk-takers who pursue excellence across a breadth of disciplines. Our alumni include some of the world's most successful leaders in technology and business. Our staff are critical to enabling Stanford Engineering to accomplish its mission: seeking solutions to some of the world's most urgent challenges and educating leaders who will make the world a better place through the power of engineering principles, techniques and systems.
School of Engineering website: https://engineering.stanford.edu/
The External Relations Office of the School of Engineering at Stanford University seeks a Development Coordinator to support the School's Corporate Relations group. If you are a highly responsive, organized communicator who can support the team responsible for growing corporate partnerships in the School of Engineering, then this role may be perfect for you! Reporting to the External Relations Group Administrative Operations Manager, you will provide outstanding office support and a full range of administrative services. The Stanford School of Engineering is known as the “birthplace” of Silicon Valley, with many entrepreneurs and companies having been born right here, at Stanford. The External Relations team nurtures continuing partnerships with these companies, in the form of sponsored research, affiliate memberships and gifts, with the end result of the School of Engineering receiving well over $50 million dollars annually. As the Development Coordinator, your role will directly support the efforts of the team keeping these existing partnerships strong and growing new ones.
Supporting the Director of Strategic Partnerships, and the Director and Associate Director of Corporate Relations
In this role, you will:
- Coordinate and manage logistics of complex corporate visits, including faculty and corporate relations presentations, tours, meals, receptions, and travel arrangements.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments, including maintaining calendars for the Corporate Relations team and conference room scheduling.
- Research and contribute to background briefings on visiting companies and representatives.
- Create complex monthly and quarterly performance reports.
- Package post meeting and call reports on company interactions and update corporate database.
- Prepare presentations and spreadsheets for internal and external audiences.
- Extract information from corporate and alumni databases to respond to internal and external requests for information.
- Greet and escort senior level corporate executives to meetings across campus as required.
- Process corporate gifts and other payments and resolve/investigate payment issues and questions.
- Originate purchase requisitions, expense reimbursements, and access Stanford's online gift and accounting databases for reporting purposes.
- Help with events and other fundraising projects and programs.
To be successful in this position, you will bring:
*Consistent with its obligations under the law, the University will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of his or her job.
Why Stanford is for You
We provide competitive salaries, excellent health care and retirement plans, and a generous vacation policy, including additional time off during our winter closure. Our unique perks align with what matters to you:
We pride ourselves in being a culture that encourages and empowers you.
How to Apply
Location: School of Engineering, California, United States
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: stanfordcareers.stanford.edu
Stanford is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency