Admissions Systems and Operations Manager (1126029)
The Admissions Systems and Operations Manager will be responsible for managing the admissions business operations, systems, technical processes, and other associated admissions operations activities according to Tuck's mission, strategy, and institutional priorities.
- Experience and skill successfully managing admissions systems, processes, and technology applications, including software programming, for higher education institutions, preferably for selective graduate schools.
- Knowledge of and advanced proficiency in information systems, technology applications, and software programming gained through a bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science or data analytics, or a related field of study, or a combination of relevant education, certifications, and/or work experience. Knowledge of Slate gained through certifications and/or work experience highly preferred.
- Able to support, contribute to, and strengthen a vibrant, culturally diverse, and inclusive learning community of students, alumni, faculty, and fellow professionals.
- Able to anticipate, deliver on, and exceed the expectations of prospective students and colleagues.
- Able to introduce and drive innovation in ways small and large.
- Able to collaborate with others as primary means to achieve results, and effectively communicate highly technical subject matter in practical terms.
- Able to seek out and create learning opportunities, including through those revealed by setbacks and failures as well as successes.