The Admission Counselor (Recruitment Officer 2) contributes to the fulfillment of the University's mission and vision by serving as a territory/population manager for a specified recruitment region/focus. The Recruitment Officer 2 will identify prospective students who meet The University of Toledo student profile while building relationships with major influencers including parents, high school counselors, community members, influential alumni, etc.
Qualification/Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in the area of Sales, Marketing, Communication, or related field.
- Minimum of one year recruiting or relevant admission-related experience required.
- Valid driver's license.
- Personal integrity: Demonstrate dependability, honesty, and credibility.
- Adaptability: Adjust, modify own behavior, and remain flexible and tolerant in response to changing situations, environments and audiences.
- Oral communication: Express ideas and facts clearly and accurately.
- Foster diversity: Understand, respect, and embrace differences.
- Computer skills: Proficient in MS Office, World Wide Web. Knowledge of U.Select, Banner and Imaging Software preferred.
- Demonstrated networking abilities.
- Sales, marketing, and public speaking experience preferred.