Digital Experience Designer
Life Chiropractic College West (Life West), is a world-renown leader in chiropractic education. Our dedicated focus on the profession sets us apart from other institutions making our doctoral and continuing education programs some of the most sought-after in the world. POSITION SUMMARY Through a leading-edge curriculum and clinical training experience, we provide graduates with the knowledge, skills, philosophies, attitudes, and competencies to be the best in their field. Life West also empowers transformation. We believe that an outstanding education provides opportunities and resources far beyond the classroom experience. Our mission is to support the full career lifecycle from the classroom to retirement.
We aim to create beautiful user experiences with captivating brand creative. LCCW is looking for a Multi-Channel Digital Experience Designer who is passionate about designing and building digital experiences and customer journeys and thrives working on complex projects in a fun but fast-paced environment. You will work closely with our internal stakeholders to concept and design brand marketing content, customer relationship assets, and social media campaigns. You will help ensure campaigns are visually compelling across all channels and are consistent with the brand aesthetic, and drive awareness, engagement, and conversion. You will keep up with best practices, maintaining knowledge of the latest tactics and technologies in addition to our audiences and the competitive landscape. Advanced knowledge of layout, color theory, messaging and typography principles are essential to this role.
The vision of Life West is to create a brighter future for humanity through graduating chiropractors who have a deep understanding of service, and of the innate potential of the human body to heal and adapt to its environment. The Doctor of Chiropractic program prepares graduates for personal and professional fulfilment in a climate of loving, serving and giving.
- Concept and design innovative, multi-channel campaigns that focus on awareness, amplification, activation, conversion, and delighting our audiences.
- Handle multiple projects and work efficiently in a deadline-driven environment, without sacrificing quality.
- Collaborate closely with other members of the Marketing team.
- Developing, testing, and refining creative concepts based on research, insights, and best practices.
- Consult and design multi-channel nurture campaign assets that range from display ads, direct response, social media, email, landing pages, web assets, apps, etc including,
- Print marketing collateral, signage, tee-shirt design, and more.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams at all levels of the company.
- Stay on top of industry trends and share them with the team.
- Learn the needs of the business and influence what we do.
WHO YOU ARE
- BFA or BA in Graphic/Marketing Design or work-experience equivalent.
- At least 2 - 3 years of experience working in graphic or visual design.
- At least 2 - 3 years working on successful marketing materials for ad campaigns
- At least 2 - 3 years working with a top-notch digital marketing platform such as Marketing Cloud or Hubspot
- Compelling portfolio that demonstrates ability to create great work.
- Curiosity and creativity to test new ideas and innovate to improve business results.
- Advanced skill using Adobe Creative Suite
- Must have a sophisticated sense of layout and typography with an astute attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills
- Agency experience a plus
- Strong work ethic who is a self-starter and works will independently
- Experience designing for print, signage, swap.
PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED
- App and Web UX/UI experience preferred
- Knowledge and experience of WordPress
- Experience and understanding of HTML/CSS
Apply for Digital Experience Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly