Lecturer, Social Science
Open July 1st, 2018 through June 30th, 2019
The Social Science Undergraduate Studies Office is establishing a pool of qualified applicants as Lecturers to teach courses in Social Sciences.
Please submit your application along with a recent curriculum vitae, cover letter, statement of teaching and contributions to diversity, and teaching evaluations using the following link: https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF04804
These positions may be available during the Fall 2018, Winter 2019 and/or Spring 2019. We are seeking candidates with strong teaching credentials who can contribute to the quality of our undergraduate program. The number of courses available varies by quarter and year.
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter
- Statement of Research
- Statement of Teaching - See our guidance for writing a reflective teaching statement.
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
- 3-5 letters of reference required
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now