Executive Education Instructor
Open date: July 1st, 2018
Next review date: July 31st, 2018
Apply by this date to ensure full consideration by the committee.
Final date: July 31st, 2019
Applications will continue to be accepted until this date, but those received after the review date will only be considered if the position has not yet been filled.
Position: Lecturers (Part-time/As Needed)
The Office of Executive Education at UC Irvine's Paul Merage School of Business is currently accepting applicants for part-time Lecturers for the 2018-2019 academic year to teach in custom-designed and open enrollment executive education programs. Professional expertise (experienced Manager, Director, or C-Suite role) and/or previous teaching experience are required. Advanced degrees preferred. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Executive Education courses are held on campus or at client sites. Some executive education courses are scheduled during the day; other courses are scheduled for evenings and/or weekends.
All disciplines are encouraged to apply, including but not limited to:
• Economics / Public Policy / Health Care
• Information Systems
• Operations and Decision Technologies
• Organization and Management
Applications should be submitted online at https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF4769 and must include:
• Curriculum Vitae
• Cover Letter indicating your area(s) of interest (optional)
• Statement of Research (optional)
• Statement of Teaching (optional)
• Statement of Contributions to Diversity
• Teaching Evaluations (if applicable)
• Samples of Scholarly Writing (if applicable)
More information about The Office of Executive Education can be found at: www.merage.uci.edu/execed
"The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy. A recipient of an NSF ADVANCE award for gender equity, UCI is responsive to the needs of dual career couples, supports work-life balance through an array of family-friendly policies, and is dedicated to broadening participation in higher education."
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching - See our guidance for writing a reflective teaching statement. (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Teaching Evaluations (Optional)
- Samples of Scholarly Writing (Optional)
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
- 0-3 letters of reference required
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now