Open July 1st, 2018 through June 30th, 2019
The Department of Earth System Science anticipates openings for all levels in the Project Scientist series. Research in the Department focuses on:
Applicants must have a Ph.D. in these or related fields. Applicants must also have a proven track record of research
Positions are dependent on extramural funding and research contracts of individual Principal Investigators. The positions may be full or part-time. Dependent upon extramural funding, salary is commensurate with experience.
Please submit a brief letter describing immediate and long-term research goals, a CV including publications, and the names of three references (please do not solicit letters) to:
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching - See our guidance for writing a reflective teaching statement. (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence. (Optional)
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
- 2-4 references required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now